Monday, April 2, 2007

Life can be overwhelming sometimes!

It's true! Life can be incredibly overwhelming sometimes -- like where you have so many things on your plate that you can't POSSIBLY focus on any individual task. For starters, my aunt (who incidentally is like a grandmother to me) has been lying ill with cancer for the past few weeks, and is now in that time period where it could be any day, but no one really knows when that day is. Second, it's time to COMPLETELY pull the plug from my former relationship with Evie (a lazy girl with some serious psycho issues), but the difficult part is breaking a routine that I've been in for the past seven months of calling her multiple times per day. Third, I have several projects at work that haven't been completed, and finally, FOUR papers to write in lieu of an exam, in addition to two in-class exams to prepare for.

You know, I was always a bigger fan of writing papers than taking exams b/c it allows myself time to organize my thoughts and construct something legible and interesting. However, consider the fact that EACH paper must be AT LEAST 20 pages (and in some case, up to 25)! Multiply that by 4, and the result ain't too pretty.

But, at the very least, "Girlfriend Over the Phone" was completed over the weekend.

Wanna read the lyrics? Wait for my next post!

3 comments:

Mike said...

I'll take "Using obvious statements as blog post titles" for 300, Alex.

Ben said...

His name's not Alex, it's Dan! Geez, you'd think Mike would know obvious stuff like that.

Ben said...

Oh, and welcome to the blogosphere.